During the 4th Call of the NAMA Facility, the Technical Support Unit will collect written questions in regards to the 4th Call and publish clarifications and frequently asked questions (FAQs) every three weeks on this page. Please submit your questions to email@example.com.
Please find the Clarifications in regard to the NAMA Facility’s 4th Call below.
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes I – 29 July 2016
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes II – 19 August 2016
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes III – 9 September 2016
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes IV – 21 September 2016
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes V – 30 September 2016
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes VI – 21 October 2016
NAMA Facility 4th Call Clarification Notes Combined I - VI – 21 October 2016
TSU policy for processing requests for clarification with regard to the 4th Call of the NAMA Facility
In order to ensure a transparent and fair competitive 4th Call, the TSU of the NAMA Facility will provide Clarification Notes on the basis of the following principles:
- The TSU will provide information in the form of Clarification Notes with regard to the interpretation of the GID and application documents. In order to ensure a fair competition, the TSU will not provide any advice with regard to individual NAMA Support Projects.
- Requests for clarification must be addressed per e-mail to the NAMA Facility to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five successive Clarification Notes addressing requests in an anonymized manner and consisting of numbered sections will be published in an interval of three weeks up until the end of October 2016 at the NAMA Facility’s website. The last date to submit requests for clarification to the TSU is 15 October 2016.
- Submitted requests receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail together with the information when they will be addressed as part of the next Clarification Note to be published.
- Following the publication of a Clarification Note, each submitter of a request for clarification will also be informed per e-mail to point out which section of a Clarification Note addresses their respective requests. If the request could not be clarified, the submitter is informed about the reason.
- Requests for clarifications that are addressed to the TSU during events will be recorded as per 2. and treated as per 3. and 4.