The Technical Support Unit of the NAMA Facility organised this webinar to provide information about the 5th Call, which is currently open. This webinar served to specifically cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the 5th Call of the NAMA Facility: The 5th Call was presented, including an overview of the process, timeline and assessment criteria of the NAMA Facility.
- Case studies: By drawing on examples from the NAMA Facility’s current project portfolio, the webinar demonstrated how transformational change and financial ambition have been achieved through past and current projects.
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 5th Call: Clarifications were provided on recurring questions and issues that had been posted over to the NAMA Facility.
- The Application Format: A review of the Outline template and Annexes was provided, along with an explanation of the requirements, including a discussion on who exactly may apply to the Call.
- Questions and Clarifications: Participants were invited to pose questions.
You can find the powerpoint presentation of the webinar with links to relevant documents here.
The webinar recording is available below: