6th Call Clarifications and FAQs
During the 6th Call of the NAMA Facility, the Technical Support Unit (TSU) will collect written questions regarding the 6th Call and publish clarifications and frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this page every month. Please submit your questions to contact(at)nama-facility.org.
A first set of FAQs has been published with the launch of the 6th Call and is available here:
The document will be updated and published with additional clarifications on the following dates:
- 23 January 2019
- 20 February 2019
- 6 March 2019
Please submit your questions at least two days before the publication date, so that we can include them into the upcoming clarification round.
In addition, there will be two webinars to assist in the application process that also provide an opportunity to seek clarifications:
- Webinar I: 6th Call Introduction, January 2019
- Webinar II: 6th Call Introduction, clarifications and FAQs, February 2019
The TSU Policy for Processing Requests for Clarification Regarding the 6th Call of the NAMA Facility
In order to ensure a transparent and fair competitive 6th Call, the TSU of the NAMA Facility will provide Clarification Notes on the basis of the following principles:
- The TSU will provide information in the form of Clarification Notes concerning the interpretation of the GID and application documents. In order to ensure a fair competition, the TSU will not provide any advice with regard to individual NAMA Support Projects.
- Requests for clarification must be addressed per e-mail to the NAMA Facility to contact(at)nama-facility.org.
- As described above, three successive Clarification Notes addressing requests in an anonymized manner will be published in a monthly interval on the NAMA Facility’s website until the beginning of March 2019.
- Submitted requests will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail along with an indication of when their inquiry will be addressed as part of the next published Clarification Note.
- Following the publication of such Clarification Note, each submitter of a request will also be informed per e-mail of the details identifying which section of the Clarification Note addresses their respective request. If the request could not be clarified, the submitter will be informed of the reason.
- Requests for clarifications that are addressed to the TSU during events will be recorded as per the above point 2. and treated as per points 3. and 4.