7th Call FAQ, Clarifications and Webinars
During the 7th Call of the NAMA Facility, the Technical Support Unit (TSU) collected written questions regarding the 7th Call and published clarifications and frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this page every month.
The most up-to-date combined FAQ and Clarification Notes is available here:
The FAQ and Clarification Notes were updated and published according to the following schedule:
- FAQ and Clarification Notes #1 on 01 April 2020
- Clarification Notes # 2 on 13 May 2020
- Clarification Notes # 3 on 24 June 2020
- Clarification Notes # 4 on 22 July 2020
- Clarification Notes # 5 on 25 August 2020
- Clarification Notes # 6 on 22 September 2020
In addition, there were three webinars to assist in the application process that also provide an opportunity to seek clarifications:
- Webinar I: 7th Call Introduction, 29 April 2020
- Webinar II: 7th Call NSP Outline Development: Case Studies and Examples, 27 May 2020
- Webinar III: 7th Call FAQs and Clarifications, 14 July 2020
We highly recommended taking a look at our NAMA Facility Podcast: Introduction to Annex 6 – GHG Mitigation Potential and our Fictional NSP Outline “Towards Carbon-Neutral Totinia Now!” which both serve as guides for applicants.