Ambition Initiative – Round Two FAQ, Clarifications and Webinars
During the Ambition Initiative – Round Two of the NAMA Facility, the Technical Support Unit (TSU) will collect written questions regarding the Call and publish clarifications and frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this page every month.
A first set of FAQ has been published with the launch of the Ambition Initiative – Round Two and is available here:
The document will be updated and published with additional clarifications according to the following schedule:
- Clarification Notes # 1 on 20 December 2021
- Clarification Notes # 2 on 2 February 2022
- Clarification Notes # 3 on 23 February 2022
- Clarification Notes # 4 on 16 March 2022
- Clarification Notes # 5 on 30 March 2022
- Clarification Notes # 6 on 20 April 2022
In addition, there will be three webinars to assist in the application process that also provide an opportunity to seek clarifications:
- Webinar I: Introduction to the Ambition Initiative – Round Two and Insights into Eligibility Criteria, 15 December 2021
- Webinar II: NSP Outline Development: Practical Examples, 16 February 2022
- Webinar III: Clarification and FAQs, 23 March 2022
We highly recommend taking a look at our NAMA Facility Podcast: Introduction to Annex 5a – Financial Mechanism, NAMA Facility Podcast: Introduction to Annex 6 – GHG Mitigation Potential and our Fictional NSP Outline “Towards Carbon-Neutral Totinia Now!” which serve as guides for applicants.