Ambition Initiative FAQ, Clarifications and Webinars
During the Ambition Initiative of the NAMA Facility, the Technical Support Unit (TSU) will collect written questions regarding the Ambition Initiative and publish clarifications and frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this page every month.
A first set of FAQ has been published with the launch of the Ambition Initiative and is available here:
The document will be updated and published with additional clarifications according to the following schedule:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) published on 12 December 2020
- Clarification Notes # 1 on 14 January 2021
- Clarification Notes # 2 on 10 February 2021
- Clarification Notes # 3 on 10 March 2021
- Clarification Notes # 4 on 07 April 2021
- Clarification Notes # 5 on 28 April 2021
- Clarification Notes # 6 on 19 May 2021
Please submit your questions at least two days before the publication date, so that we can include them into the upcoming clarification round.
In addition, there are three webinars to assist in the application process that also provide an opportunity to seek clarifications:
- Webinar I: Introduction to the Ambition Initiative, 03 February 2021
- Webinar II: NSP Outline Development: Case Studies and Examples, 24 March 2021
- Webinar III: Clarification and FAQs, 21 April 2021
We highly recommended taking a look at our NAMA Facility Podcast: Introduction to Annex 6 – GHG Mitigation Potential and our Fictional NSP Outline “Towards Carbon-Neutral Totinia Now!” which serve as guides for applicants.