During the 4th Call of the NAMA Facility, the Technical Support Unit published clarifications and frequently asked questions (FAQs) every three weeks.
Please find the Clarifications in regard to the NAMA Facility’s 4th Call here:
In addition, there were two webinars to assist in the application process:
Webinar II: 4th Call Introduction, 27 July 2016
Webinar III: 4th Call Introduction, clarifications and FAQs, 7 September 2016
TSU policy for processing requests for clarification with regard to the 4th Call of the NAMA Facility
In order to ensure a transparent and fair competitive 4th Call, the TSU of the NAMA Facility will provide Clarification Notes on the basis of the following principles:
- The TSU will provide information in the form of Clarification Notes with regard to the interpretation of the GID and application documents. In order to ensure a fair competition, the TSU will not provide any advice with regard to individual NAMA Support Projects.
- Requests for clarification must be addressed per e-mail to the NAMA Facility to contact(at)nama-facility.org
- Five successive Clarification Notes addressing requests in an anonymized manner and consisting of numbered sections will be published in an interval of three weeks up until the end of October 2016 at the NAMA Facility’s website. The last date to submit requests for clarification to the TSU is 15 October 2016.
- Submitted requests receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail together with the information when they will be addressed as part of the next Clarification Note to be published.
- Following the publication of a Clarification Note, each submitter of a request for clarification will also be informed per e-mail to point out which section of a Clarification Note addresses their respective requests. If the request could not be clarified, the submitter is informed about the reason.
- Requests for clarifications that are addressed to the TSU during events will be recorded as per 2. and treated as per 3. and 4.