The NAMA Facility is hosting a COP23 side event “The Future Role of the NAMA Facility in Unlocking Finance for Ambitious Mitigation Actions”, 9:30-11:00, 13 November 2017, European Union Pavilion (Bonn Zone, Room Tallinn).
Moderated by Ash Sharma, Senior Adviser, NAMA Facility
- Donors’ Statements
- Rt Hon Claire Perry, Minister of State, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, United Kingdom
- Parliamentary Secretary of State Rita Schwarzelühr-Sutter, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety, Germany
- Mr Roberto Ridolfi, Director for Planet and Prosperity DG International Cooperation and Development, European Commission
- Renewable Energy NAMA in Chile: Transforming the small scale renewables sector in Chile
- Minister Marcelo Mena Carrasco, Ministry of Environment, Chile
- Working towards transformation of the Colombian refrigeration sector and scaling up Transit Oriented Development in Colombia
- Ms. Marina Rojas, Director of Climate Change, Ministry of Environment, Colombia
- National financing programmes under the new Housing NAMA in Mexico
- Dr. Jorge Wolpert, General Director, CONAVI (National Housing Commission), Mexico
- Closing Statement from Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy and Buildings
- Mr Asger Garnak, Head of International Department, Danish Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate
- Q&A Session
Invitation "The Future Role of the NAMA Facility in Unlocking Finance for Ambitious Mitigation Actions"